Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: College Football vs. NFL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member VolDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2007
    Posts
    423
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    College Football vs. NFL

    Which is the best and why?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member VolDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2007
    Posts
    423
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: College Football vs. NFL

    IMO, Of course being from the south I love college football. The rivalries, pagentry, the bands, I love everything about it. I am biased because my dad and I have season tix to Tenn. Like em or not its a great experience. Been to Va Tech, South Carolina,Kentucky, and 97&98 SEC Championship Games. They were all wonderful as well. Only been to 2 NFL games Carolina/Buffalo and Atlanta/Minnesota. Just love the college experience. In college the season is on the line every Saturday, every game means something. Just my 2 cents worth.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: College Football vs. NFL

    NFL, they play it on the field.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: College Football vs. NFL

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vol Dude</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> In college the season is on the line every Saturday, every game means something. Just my 2 cents worth. </div></div>

    I agree. Each and every game is basically do or die. Also with college the players are not just worried about getting a paycheck I think that they have more pride about their teams, since they did decide to attend that certain school and play for that college's team.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member mk3supra's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2006
    Posts
    536
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: College Football vs. NFL

    College...
    [url="http://hookersburg.myminicity.com"]http://hookersburg.myminicity.com[/url]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: College Football vs. NFL

    College.

    NFL has too many commercials, the stadiums are all boring, there is no band music/fight songs, the "rivalries" are almost non-existant it seems, Pre-season is gay, and I could name off about 50 more things that I dislike about the NFL.

    I prefer watching high-school football over both of them but if it were to come down to College or NFL football, College wins easily. NFL doesn't even come close. Higher level of play doesn't necessarily mean more fun to watch.
    Officially retired

  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: College Football vs. NFL

    The shows at the next levels are good, but I'd rather watch the local kids play HS. This ONE year, the college ball is great since you can't tell who is going to win. Gets my vote over pro.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •